Cellucor C4 Pre Workout is no doubt popular. You will see thousands of reviews of the pre-workout in platforms like Amazon and Bodybuilding.com. That tells you a lot of people are really buying the stuff!
But what about the results? Does C4 Pre-Workout provide desired effects? Or it’s just another buzz in the world of pre-workouts?
A lot of gym-goers and athletes have the above questions about Cellucor Pre Workout. It’s natural, as we always want the best supplements to fulfil our fitness goals.
That again leaves us to the question, does Cellucor C4 really contribute towards a supercharged workout?
In this Cellucor C4 Pre Workout review, we will see if the supplement is really worth the attention. Our analysis includes thorough research on the ingredients and their effects. We also comb customer reviews to see what people are saying. Our team also reads reviews from trusted sites.
On and all, we make sure our research is sound. Then we proceed to draw our final verdict.
So let’s start with a few words on the company, Cellucor.
Cellucor – America’s Trusted Sports Nutrition Brand
Cellucor products come from an American life science company located in Texas. You will find all sorts of supplements and sports nutrition products from Cellucor. The company operates in several international markets like Australia, South Africa, UK, USA, and Canada.
Cellucor products are quite respected around the world among athletes. You must also know someone using something from Cellucor in your gym.
What we want to express is, Cellucor is a reputed brand and has years of experience in the supplement market. Many gym-goers, bodybuilders, and athletes regularly use Cellucor supplements.
Now, let’s get straight down to the ingredients of Cellucor C4.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout Ingredients
1. Beta-Alanine: Each scoop of Cellucor C4 contains 1.6-grams of beta-alanine. The amino acid builds muscle endurance and creates a tingling sensation in your body when it kicks off.
2. Creatine nitrate: Creatine boosts energy and facilitates muscle protein synthesis. The nitrate increases your pumps at the gym. It also improves strength and resistance. Most important of all, it builds lean muscle.
3. Arginine AKG: Arginine AKG improves circulation and provides more oxygen and nutrients to your muscles. It enhances muscle power and velocity and stimulates muscle-growth signals. You can experience more strength, endurance, and recover faster after exercise.
4. Caffeine: Like all pre-workouts, C4 Pre Workout too contains a healthy dose of caffeine. It increases your focus and energy.
5. Tyrosine: Tyrosine may increase focus and stimulate you for a great workout.
6. Theacrine: Theacrine is similar to caffeine and impacts almost the same signalling pathways. It also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, you may experience less pain in your muscles and joints after working out.
7. Explosive Energy Blend: C4 Pre Workout also contains an energy blend. It consists of 6 ingredients like b vitamins, folic acid, and mucuna pruriens. The blend is supposed to deliver more power to your workouts.
Now that we have covered the ingredients let’s move on to the results.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout Results: One of the Best Pre Workouts You Ever Met
Interestingly, the thousands of reviews on Cellucor C4 we mentioned at the beginning of the article are mostly positive.
The supplement also has high ratings- more than 50% of people pressed the 5-Star button on Amazon. On Bodybuilding.com, the pre-workout has a rating of 8.7 out of 10 (based on more than 4,000 ratings).
And when you read the reviews, you only get pleasantly surprised. Without making you wait any further, here’s what you can expect from C4 Pre Workout-
Increased Energy, Endurance, and Strength
You need to take Cellucor C4 once to feel the amazing difference it makes to your workouts. The beta-alanine kicks in within minutes and creates a tingling sensation in your body. Moments later, you can feel the surge in energy.
The creatine nitrate also activates in your muscles, increasing their power and strength. The Energy Blend adds to the energy boost and charges you up for a great time at the gym or the tracks. You can also lift more weight and increase the intensity of your exercises.
The caffeine also plays its part to increase energy and focus.
Builds Lean Muscle
The creatine nitrate catalyzes protein synthesis and builds lean muscle in a month or two’s time. You need to keep working out and focus on exercises targeting specific body parts where you want to add muscle mass.
The arginine AKG and creatine also activates the growth signal pathways for increasing protein synthesis. Along with that, arginine AKG provides an extra push by improving circulation and sending more blood and oxygen to the muscles.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout is one of the best muscle-builders out there, going by athlete’s and gym-goer’s feedback.
The ingredients in Cellucor C4 do a wonderful job of reducing pain and discomfort after exercise. Creatine is known to reduce fatigue and tiredness, keeping you charged up for your gym sessions.
Theacrine is the Energy Blend reduces muscle pain and inflammation in the body. You can recover quickly and start your next session with full tenacity. The arginine AKG also aids in recovery and keep up your endurance for pushing yourself to the max.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout is the ultimate recovery companion you will ever need!
You can start to feel the effects of Cellucor C4 within 15 – 20-minutes of taking the supplement. First, you may feel a tingling in your body that sets off the energy burst.
Cellucor C4 is counted among the top performers among pre-workouts. You can surely bring a big difference to your workouts with C4 Pre Workout and get all the energy you need.
The supplement also boosts pumping power, develops strength, and builds endurance. You can also count on gaining lean muscles as you lift more weights with this supplement. Along with that, add more muscle mass thanks to the increased protein synthesis.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout is among the best pre-workouts you will ever try. So, go ahead and grab a bottle. If you need more choices, check out our 5 best pre-workout recommendations.