The brand Muscleblaze was founded in 2012 and has been a leading name in sports nutrition since then.
In India, more than half of the products are counterfeit, unregistered or of immensely poor quality. In such an adverse market, Muscleblaze has established itself to become the customer’s favourite and the health-conscious essential.
Each Muscleblaze product is developed following an extremely stringent routine. The Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate is no exception.
The raw materials are sourced from the most authentic origins. International flavours add to the taste of the products and make their consumption yummy. Moreover, each product passes through a multitude of quality assurance tests during each step of the manufacturing process. This confirms its top-class quality. Muscleblaze also encourages its customers to check for their purchased products’ authenticity thus ensuring the customer’s loyalty to the brand.
Size & Flavors Available:
100 gm, 250 gm, 400 gm | Unflavored
The Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate consists of a single ingredient. It is none other than micronised Creatine Monohydrate; which is the most essential nutrient that fulfils all your creatine requirements.
Each serving of this product is loaded with 3 gms of unadulterated creatine monohydrate.
This is the only ingredient present in this product as it contains no other fillers and fluff. This ingredient is again present in a micronised form which facilitates in its absorption by the body and boosts the physiology to provide instant energy.
The Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate can be mixed in a variety of liquids. Since it is available in a tasteless micronised form, mixing it in liquids to enhance the experience of consumption.
- The popular opinion is mixing Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate with water and consuming it. It is often said that mixing creatine monohydrate with plenty of water is essential. Mixing this product with water can be done easily. Coldwater should be taken and a single serving of this should be added and shaken well to get the required mixture.
- The Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate can also be mixed with juices and smoothies not only to boost the taste but also to get some essential vitamins and minerals along with the supplement. Cold-pressed juices are more preferable than pre-made juices as they lack sugar and excess calories but are rich in various vitamins and minerals.
How to consume:
Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate is an essential supplement for exercising. It should be consumed to increase the water holding capacity of the muscles of the body. This supplementation also helps in the proliferation of the lean mass of the body.
This also leads to the minimisation of the fat of the body. It can be consumed with water or fresh home-made fruit or vegetable juices during exercise days and also during rest days.
- During the loading phase, a single serving of the product should be taken with 200 ml of water or more. This can be done 4 times a day continuously for a week.
- During the maintenance phase, a single serving of the same product should be taken with 200 ml of water. This can also be done with any other non-acidic beverage of the user’s choice. Plenty of water, around 4 to 5 litres should be taken so that the body does not get dehydrated during the workout sessions.
You can read our article for a detailed explanation about consuming. the article has given below.
When to consume:
The ideal time of consumption of the Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate can be divided into the loading phase and the maintenance phase.
- Loading Phase: This phase can typically last for 5 to 7 days. During this phase, all the Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate intake results in the development of the muscles within a short span.
- Maintenance Phase: This phase can typically last for 21 days. During this phase, there are varied ways of Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate intake which provide toning to the muscles. During the maintenance phase, it is recommended to consume the product shortly before or after exercising rather than consuming the product after a prolonged gap post-workout.
This is because post-workout, Creatine Monohydrate helps the muscles recover faster. It, therefore, helps to develop volume instantly by creating an insulin spike inside the body.
Alternatively, Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate may be consumed while working out. A mid-workout intake of the same fuels the body throughout the workout session.
The benefits of consuming Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate are manifold and may be discussed below.
- The consumption of Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate results in increased strength and an invigorated athletic ability. It improves the provision of energy within the muscles. It, therefore, results in enhanced sprint performance, increased muscle strength and ballistic power.
- Since this product increases the water retention capacity of the muscles, therefore fatigue is delayed. Thus you can work out for longer periods.
- Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate is an effective product which spikes the rate of protein synthesis in the muscles. Therefore, muscle growth occurs as a result of its intake.
- Apart from the building of muscles, this product also helps in muscle recovery and muscle healing post-workout.
You can read our article for a detailed explanation about the benefits of creatine. the article has given below.
The other benefits of Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate may be enumerated below.
- Consumption of this product during exercising helps the adults to compensate for their age-related muscle loss.
- Guanidinoacetate Methyltransferase or GAMT deficiency is a disorder resulting from the low levels of creatine in the brain. This can result in autism, seizures, decreased mental prowess and movement issues. Intake of this product can actually help children and young adults to compensate for this deficiency.
To some people, there is confusion surrounding which product is more effective; micronised creatine monohydrate or creatine HCl. You can get rid of your confusion by referring to the following link.
The potential side effects of the product can be enumerated below.
- If the Muscleblaze Creatine is not ingested along with adequate quantities of water, it can potentially result in muscle cramps, stomach pain, nausea and diarrhoea.
- Care should be taken to avoid exercising in the heat after consumption of Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate has been done. This is because it might cause the person to become dehydrated quickly.
- Improper exercise schedules and the absence of training might also cause people consuming this product to gain weight.
The precautions which should be adopted while consuming Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate may be denoted below.
- Nursing and Lactating Women: There is not enough reliable evidence on the impacts of this product in nursing and lactating women and hence it is better to not consume this product during such conditions.
- Children: This product has been deemed safe to be ingested orally by infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The dosage has to vary according to age.
- Bipolar Disorder: There have been reported cases of manic episodes of people having bipolar disorder who consumed Creatine Monohydrate daily for 4 weeks or more and hence this should be avoided.
- Kidney disease or Diabetes: Having kidney disease or diabetes makes the consumption of this product an absolute no-no because it might worsen the kidney condition or the disease itself.
- Parkinson’s Disease: People affected with Parkinson’s Disease should not take this product and caffeine along with it. Interaction of these two might make the condition worse rapidly.
The supplement boosts the muscles and increases their capacity of drawing water from the rest of the body while exercising. Therefore care should be taken so that the body does not get dehydrated after the consumption of Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate.
Maximum Customer’s Feedback:
Most of the customers who have used the Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate have found it extremely beneficial. This is because it has helped them to develop lean muscle mass in no time.
But it is implied that plenty of water should be taken so that the product works in conjunction and shows its effects.
Few customers had problems involving the authenticity of the product. Since Muscleblaze is a brand that goes for all kinds of authenticity and compliance checks, care should be taken while purchasing this product from online e-commerce platforms.
Having no serious negative effects, and if consumed keeping the ideal dosage and the precautions in mind, Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate can work miracles.
It improves the volume of the lean muscle mass and helps in building the muscles by improving protein synthesis and the water-retention capacity of those muscles. A significant spike in the ATP and ADP usage is noted and this considerably affects the athletic abilities and performance.
You can also look up the provided link if you want to know about more brands of repute that produce and market Creatine Monohydrate. Best Top 5 Creatine Supplements in India.