MuscleTech is a name that commands respect and appreciation from the fitness enthusiasts and the sporting community all over.
It is one of the most prolific and notable brands that promote fitness and well-being across the world.
MuscleTech is a brand of dietary supplements and it is marketed by Iovate Health Sciences Inc. Previously owned by a Canadian company, the brand has been acquired by the Chinese company – Xiwang Foodstuffs Company, since 2016.
The varied products brought out by this company are designed for all your requirements.
These could be building muscles and strength, enhancing performance, boosting health and wellness or promoting weight loss. These products are tested for their superlative quality and go through stringent quality control operations.
This helps to maintain their fame amongst the sporting community. The MuscleTech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin is one such prolific product.
The MuscleTech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin has been designed specifically to take care of all the vitamin and mineral requirements in your body.
The premium product contains as much as 18 essential vitamins and minerals and 865 mg of amino acids.
All of these result in boosting general health, performance and efficiency.
The key ingredients present in this product may be enumerated below.
- Vitamin A in the form of retinyl acetate or beta-carotene
- Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid or calcium acetate
- Vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol
- Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Thiamin as thiamin mononitrate
- Niacin as niacinamide or nicotinic acid
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride or pyridoxal phosphate
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin
- Pantothenic Acid
- Calcium in the form of calcium carbonate or calcium citrate
- Magnesium as magnesium oxide
- Zinc in the form of zinc oxide or zinc amino acid chelate
- Copperas copper amino acid chelate
- Manganese as manganese sulfate monohydrate
- Molybdenum in the form of molybdenum amino acid chelate
- Potassium as potassium chloride
- ALA or Alpha Lipoic Acid
- L-citrulline malate
- L-arginine HCl
- Green tea leaf extracts
- Saw Palmetto fruit extract
- American Ginseng full herb
- Echinacea root
- Ginkgo leaf
- Grape skin extracts
- Green coffee bean extracts
- Turmeric rhizome extract
Other ingredients include Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic acid, etc.
Since Muscletech MultiVitamin is available in the form of caplets, therefore there is no option for mixability.
But the absorption of these caplets in the human body takes a little bit extra time than normal tablets. Having plenty of water alongside is advisable for faster absorption of all the components.
How to consume
The Muscletech MultiVitamin should be consumed orally. A serving of three caplets should be mandatorily taken with a glass of water. It should not be chewed but swallowed along with water.
When to consume
There is a lot of argument about the best time to consume your multivitamin tablets. But the most popular opinions that exist revolve around consuming them in the morning.
This MultiVitamin can be consumed in the morning; specifically 30 minutes before breakfast. Taking the multivitamin in the morning is prescribed if you have morning medications to consume alongside. It should also be consumed before you take your food because certain ingredients in the caplets are fat-soluble.
Muscletech Multivitamin has been engineered to deliver the goodness of wholesome nutrition to every consumer. It is a product that is loaded with active nutrients and their benefits are tremendous.
Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin is a complete formula for the hard-working athlete and health-conscious individuals. It provides the body with much-needed micronutrients, vitamins, crucial amino acids, and digestive enzymes.
High-potency Vitamins and Minerals:
The Muscletech Multivitamin has been engineered to deliver the goodness of 18 important vitamins and minerals. These include the key vitamins like A, C, D, E, B and B Complex.
All of these vitamins play important roles in body-building functions. Moreover, this multivitamin is loaded with 865 mg of Amino Acids.
These caplets ensure a robust supply of vitamins and minerals which are lost during workouts and muscle building procedures. Hence, the body always has a solid nutritional foundation that supports recovery and protein synthesis post-workout.
Scientifically designed formula:
The scientifically designed formula helps in developing peak performance with an easy, once-a-day consumption regime. Muscletech MultiVitamin is tailor-made for the needs of bodybuilders, elite athletes and active, health-conscious individuals.
Fully disclosed formula:
The fully disclosed formula helps the consumers in understanding whatever they are ingesting. You can be sure about your intake of ingredients and their dosages with this product.
Rigorous quality control:
The Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin has set a standard for itself in the sports multivitamin segment. Every caplet passes through very stringent regulations and compliance measures.
Each bottle containing the caplets passes through strict quality control measures. They are third-party tested to ensure the best standards of purity, quality as well as consistency.
If taken under normal circumstances and as directed, the Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin does not create any major side effects. The most common side effects include :
- Stomach upset
- Unpleasant and lingering taste in the mouth.
These side effects are usually temporary. If they persist though, then the consumer should immediately visit a doctor.
Allergic reactions are not quite common occurrences with these multivitamin caplets. If however, they occur, they can occur in the form of :
- Itching and swelling, especially in the tongue or face or throat region
- Breathing trouble
One should consult a doctor or a pharmacist if these signs occur after consumption.
The consumers should be wary of certain precautions while consuming the Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin.
- Allergy: Before consuming the product, the user should consult with the doctor or the pharmacist if he or she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Case history: A detailed case history of the user would help the doctor to understand the nature of the allergy or interactions that might occur. Therefore the user should be transparent about any liver, stomach or intestinal issues, drug usage, alcohol abuse, etc.
- Nursing and Lactating women: The user should consult the doctor before taking this product during such conditions. This is because the product passes through breast-milk.
- Folic acid interactions: Presence of Folic Acid may affect certain conditions of Vitamin B12 deficiency, without treating Pernicious Anaemia. Untreated Vitamin B12 deficiency results in Peripheral Neuropathy.
Maximum Customer’s Feedback
Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin is one of the best brands in USA and all over the international sporting community.
Not only pro-athletes, but all other consumers are tremendously delighted about the product.
This multivitamin tablet provides consumers with much-needed vitamins and minerals which assist in important body functions. The authenticity can be a significant problem and should be checked by scratching the code that appears on the box.
The Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin packs all the required nutrients that your body needs within its caplets. Therefore, the vigour, strength, and vitality are boosted.
The consumption of this product results in streamlined bio-mechanisms and seamless body-functions. By clicking here you can take a look at a few of the most formidable and prolific multivitamin brands which have been performing excellently in recent times.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=list]
[content-egg module=Youtube template=tile]